Training Leaders to Become Great Communicators and Level Up
We offer professional consultancy and coaching services in leadership, sales, and operations. Our development programs are designed to empower individuals and teams to achieve their full potential and fast-track their success.
Our Coaching Services Are Designed to Bring Out Best in Our Clients
We are a leadership consulting company that believes that the common factor among greater leaders is that they understand and lead using language to create great organizations. The very essence of leadership is not only commanding the knowledge of your craft, whatever it might be but being able to communicate that in a message that is shaped by an understanding of what moves people. Human communication skills are core to providing great leadership and building incredible success.
LinQuage strives to provide comprehensive training to your leaders. We believe true leadership goes beyond management and offer mentoring, coaching, and consulting services to help your leaders thrive.
Master the fine art of communication and increase the viability of messages to create swifter and more binding results.
With our expert mentoring, you will get to places you never dreamed of because you will think in ways you’ve never thought of before.
Personal Coaching for Improvement
Our Personal Coaching for Improvement is designed and developed to help our clients create new skills or transition to a higher leadership role.
Group Leadership Workshops
Through our group leadership workshops, we can empower your entire leadership team—or even the whole organization.
LinQuage – Your Trusted Leadership Training Partner
LinQuage is a leading provider of professional leadership training programs designed to help individuals and organizations develop the skills and knowledge needed to lead effectively in today’s dynamic business environment. Our comprehensive training programs cover a wide range of topics, including leadership development, team building, communication skills, and change management.
Our experienced trainers are experts in their fields and are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their leadership goals. We offer customized training solutions tailored to meet the specific needs of each organization and individual we work with. Our training programs are delivered in a variety of formats, including in-person training, online training, and blended learning solutions.
At LinQuage, we are committed to delivering exceptional customer service, competitive pricing, and measurable results. We work closely with our clients to understand their unique challenges and goals and develop customized training programs that deliver real-world solutions.
Contact us today to learn more about our leadership training programs and how we can help you develop the skills and knowledge needed to succeed as a leader.
Yes, there is ROI for investing in your Employees
- According to a study by LinkedIn, 94% of employees would stay at a company longer if it invested in their career development.
- A Center for Creative Leadership study found that companies with strong leadership development programs were 1.5 times more likely to report financial growth above the industry average.
- The World Economic Forum predicts that by 2022, over 50% of employees will require significant reskilling and upskilling to keep up with technological advancements.
- A survey by the Association for Talent Development found that organizations that offer comprehensive training programs have a 218% higher income per employee than those without formalized training.
- According to a study by Harvard Business Review, companies that invest in employee development can see a 10% to 15% increase in productivity and a 20% increase in employee satisfaction.
- A survey by Udemy found that 42% of employees who receive poor training or limited opportunities for development are likely to leave their jobs within a year.
- A study by the American Society for Training and Development found that companies that invest in training and development enjoy a 24% higher profit margin than those that spend less on employee development.
- A report by Deloitte found that employees who receive regular training and development opportunities are 61% more likely to stay with their employer.
- According to a survey by Gallup, employees who feel that their organization invests in their professional development are twice as likely to say they will stay with their company for the long term.
- A study by the Society for Human Resource Management found that employees who receive ongoing training and development opportunities are 18% more productive than those who do not receive training.
For example, a study by the Association for Talent Development found that organizations with comprehensive training programs have a median income per employee of $70,000, compared to $48,000 for those without formalized training. This suggests that investing in employee development can lead to a significant increase in revenue per employee.
Check Out Our Client Testimonials
Vice President, Customer Experience
American Business Bank
I highly recommend Robert Pappas, linQuage.com as a leadership coach. As someone who has had the pleasure of working with him, I can attest to his deep knowledge and expertise in leadership development. Robert has a talent for asking the right questions that prompt insightful reflection and generate meaningful action steps. His ability to listen, understand, and challenge me to grow as a leader has been invaluable.
Director of Operations
I am pleased to provide a recommendation for LinQuage.Com’s sales training program. As a Director of Operations at a curriculum educational learning-based company, I have seen countless training programs. I can confidently say that LinQuage.Com’s program is among the best in the industry.
Chief Operating Officer
American Business Bank
As a female Chief Operations Officer (COO), I highly recommend engaging the services of an linQuage.Com to help develop and enhance the leadership skills of key executives in the organization.
Effective leadership is critical to the success of any organization. The role of an executive trainer is to provide guidance, support, and training to help executives develop their leadership skills, improve communication, and increase their effectiveness in managing teams and driving organizational goals.